Miniature Electric Motors
Electronic Surplus distributes miniature electric AC and DC motors. Depending on the powered needed to operate your equipment, you’ll want to decide which miniature electric motor works best for your needs. For instance, an AC motor replacement is ideal for someone who requires a powerful source of energy for an extended period of time. On the other hand, a DC motor is essential for those who need to adjust the level of power more regularly.
If you’re unsure which small electric motor for sale is right for your needs, contact us. We’d be more than happy to discuss it with you. If you already know what suits your needs, take a look at our selection of surplus motors below.
Items 97-120 of 404
- MINARIK - MAC03-D240AC - Motor control, Variable Freq Drive$95.88
- MAXON - 46.032.032-22.00-125 - 0.5-12, 24VDC? PM MagicMotor 32mm dia$189.00
MAXON - 46.032.032-22.00-125
BEAUTIFUL HIGH TORQUE, VERY HIGH EFFICIENCY small DC Motor.
Started turning at less than a Volt !
APPROX 25RPM at 6VDC (nobody has a watch anymore)
32mm dia x 113mm long plus 17mm long shaft w/flat 6mm diameter.
Made in SwitzerlandLearn More
- KOLLMORGEN - 00-00917-050 U9M4/U6T - Type U9M4/U6T with PMI U6 Tachometer$195.00
- JOHNSON - HC315XLG - Motor, DC. Reversible PM 6-24VDC.$12.98NOT IN STOCK - CALL FOR PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
JOHNSON - HC315XLG Motor, DC.
Reversible PM 6-24VDC.
Stall Torque 140.0 mNm
Miniature, 0.09" shaft, 0.60" long with removable brass gear.
Dimensions: 1.14" OD x 2.12" long with bushing, plus 0.6" long shaft.
Note: PM = Permanent magnet.Learn More
- KG - Japan - TS3326NE14 - 135W AC Servo 3.3kg-cm$195.00135W AC Servo Torque 3.3kg-cm 2.27"D x 4.9"L plus 0.40"D splined shaft 0.6"L Mounts with two threaded holes 2.325" 60mm spacing. Has two 33" cables terminating in a 10-pin Male plug, with mating 10-pin panel mount receptacle, new - probably spares for a machine. weighs 2.8 pounds Learn More
- KG - Japan - TS3325NE14 - 60W 1.14kg-cm AC Servo Motor$125.88
- KG - Japan - TS3327NE11 - AC SERVO MOTOR 205W 10-pin$175.00
- Honeywell/Microswitch - FMH1 with FMBA - Over / Under Speed Detector$189.95NOT IN STOCK - CALL FOR PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
- HURST - 3002-030 - 50Hz 20 RPM REVERSABLE MOTOR$39.95
MODEL A 115V 50Hz 20 RPM 2.3 Oz-In REVERSIBLE PM SYNCHRONOUS INSTRUMENT GRADE MOTOR 115VAC 50 Hz. 2.5W Requires 0.25uF capacitor (and SPDT Switch) between Red and Black, 115/50Hz to Red and Blue CW, Black & Blue CCW. Drop-in replacement for pear-shaped gear cup motors. Die cast gear housing.Learn More
- HURST - 3007-001 ABS - 12VDC 6-wire 15-degree Stepper$58.9512VDC 4.25W 6-lead Bifilar 15-degree Stepper Model #ABS Part #3007-001 Reduction: DD - Volts: 12DC Step Angle: 15-degrees. Mounts with two holes on 2.38" centers, pear shaped gear cup Instrument Motor 0.125" shaft half an inch long. Some instructions supplied. Learn More
- General Instruments - GI-29005-13 - Motor 115VAC "pancake"$7.95
- FDK - E02A1ZD - Stepper Motor 4-Wire very thin 42x14mm$5.95
- ESCAP - 26 C28 210 1 - Motor, DC. Precision PM DC.$49.00
- DISC INSTRUMENTS - PC62D-40-5 - RFE OPTICAL ENCODER$45.00
- DYNAPAR / DANAHER - 62-CAEF-1200-A0 - Encoder, rotary. 1200PPR. Double ended.$400.00NOT IN STOCK - CALL FOR PRICE AND AVAILABILITYEncoder, rotary. 1200PPR. Double ended 1/2" shaft. Dimensions: 3.5" round. Overall 4-1/3" long x 3.5" wide x 4-1/4" high (including shaft). Plus one male military circular connector P/N: MS3102E14S-6P. New. MFG CD: C592907 0007. Date code: 9826. Learn More
- Eastern Air Devices - LA23BCK-47 - 6VDC 1.8degree 4-Ph 6-wire Stepper$69.95
- Danaher Controls - HA62509000101 - Encoder 3/8 SHT FLG MT 5-26VDC SD MT$377.00
- Cramer - J27TADH2 2GB1VB18B-L - Motor, timing. 24VAC 50Hz.$8.95NOT IN STOCK - CALL FOR PRICE AND AVAILABILITYMotor, timing. Supply: 24VAC 50Hz. N/P Current: 2.7W. Speed: 1/2-Rev / Hour at 50Hz. Wire count: 12" teflon wire leads. Mech. Mtg.: Two mounting tabs 2.17"spacing. Body Dimensions: 47mmD x 33.7mmH. Shaft Dimensions: 0.25"D flatted shaft 0.5"L. Weight: 6 oz. Note: TYPE 117 Runs 20% Faster on 24V 60Hz. Learn More
- CUTLER-HAMMER - HMCP015E0C - Circuit breaker. Motor protection, 3P 15Amp 600VAC 250VDC.$65.00
- Cutler-Hammer / Eaton.... - AF91AG0CG50D - Adj Freq Drive 1/2HP 380-480V 1.5A$475.00
- Cutler-Hammer / Eaton.... - AF91AG0BF50D - Adj Freq Drive 1/2HP 208-240V 2.6A$295.00
- BODINE ELECTRIC CO. - KCI-24 G04702 72 - Motor, AC. 1PH 115VAC 1200RPM 11W.Special Price $11.09 Regular Price $14.00NOT IN STOCK - CALL FOR PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
Motor, AC. 1PH 115VAC 60Hz 1200RPM, 11 watt 1.8-OZ-IN. Continuous duty. Capacitor 1.2uF required not included. Note: Please see our capacitor 494-00048, SKU 146856 sold separately. Shaft: One side flattened. Overall diameter would be 0.191" (4.8mm) D x 0.659" (16.7mm) long.Learn More